- The role will assist the Senior Finance Manager to produce income related board reports.
-Using SLAM and Excel, you will liaise with the informatics team to collate data and meet deadlines which comply with the NHS monitor.
The organisation is a large Trust which provides numerous services across the local area.
As a SLAM accountant, you will use your accountancy skills for the following areas:
- Support the automation of information directly into SLAM pro auto.
- Ensure all data deadlines are achieved.
- Review all risks.
- Support the PLICS agenda.
- Review contract challenges.
The ideal person will have experience of SLAM, contract income and ERP.
This SLAM Accountant role is to cover a band 7/8a role with an immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920253