Primary Supply Teacher Fenlands
Qualified Primary Teachers needed for supply teaching in the March/Fenland area
Are you a passionate and engaging Primary Teacher?
Are you looking for some flexibility in your working weeks?
Randstad Education Cambridge are looking to recruit supply teachers for a number of fantastic primary schools in the March/Fenland area. By working as a supply teacher with us, you will gain valuable experience across different school environments, build upon your behaviour management skills and experiment with your teaching approach.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
-Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Primary Phase
- Excellent classroom management strategies
- Creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent and inspire positive learning attitudes
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Confident working in new environments
- Recent experience teaching
- Driver - preferable but not mandatory
-Competitive pay rates.
-Continuous professional development opportunities.
-Local vacancies exclusively in your area.
-Referral bonus scheme*
If this role appeals to you then apply now to the Cambridge Education branch by sending your CV to . Or calling on
If this particular role isn't quite for you then just give us a call and we can discuss other roles. We cover Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary schools and SEN schools for teaching and support staff.
* We also offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.