Nodejs Developer - REACT - Backend
This role will mainly be working on the backend but will need some full stack ability.
Key skills required include
- Ideal skills in React.js
- Website performance optimization and analytics tools.
- Building systems from scratch.
- HTML5, CSS3 and LESS, especially responsive design.
- Basic Linux Systems skills
- Testing frameworks and automation.
- Continuous Delivery environments.
- Agile development (particularly Pairing, BDD, TDD and automation
Knowledge and experience of the following is highly desirable:
- Experience of AWS, including deploying to Cloud and monitoring
- Scala for building APIs and back end micro services.
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet.
- Software development tooling for CI builds (Git, Jenkins).
This an outstanding chance to join a world leading company and flex your technical skills on a new ground breaking full stack project using the latest tech Node.JS, REACT, AWS, Scala.
Opus is an employment agency in respect of permanent recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922665