Business Development Manager - Corporate Financial Services - c90k
Business Development Manager - Based London - Salary c. £60-70kbase OTE £90k.
Financial Services Investment company is recruiting for two Business Development Manager’s to drive sales growth in the relevant client portfolio using expertise in winning new business by creating and generating leads from an existing prospect database as well as developing a robust new prospect pipeline to ensure sales targets are met. The successful applicant will ideally have large corporate B2B sales experience, preferably in financial services, a proven track record of winning new business, an in-depth understanding of the sales process and a track record of converting prospects to clients.
- Development of leads to successful conclusion and winning new business
- Management and maintenance of database through existing CRM system
- Work with team colleagues to develop winning proposals for prospects
- Grow and develop prospect pipeline so that it is robust enough to hit sales targets
- Drive a team process that meets and exceeds new sales targets through acquisition of in-scope business
- Actively identify opportunities to work with colleagues across the business to capitalise on account penetration and cross selling opportunities
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant products and services offered by the Company
Experience and skills required:
- Proven track record new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients
- Considerable and broad experience in a Business Development or Consultative Sales role in
business-to-business environment and/or service sectors, preferably in Financial Services
- Preferably educated to degree level or relevant industry experience
- Strong practical knowledge of account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth.
- Evidence of extensive networking
- Project management exposure
- Enthusiasm, perseverance and driven to succeed
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail and quality - 'right first time' mentality
- IT & systems literate