I am working with my client based within a fantastic Not-For-Profit organisation in Coventry. They are currently recruiting for a knowledgeable Management Accountant to join their team. This would be a great opportunity for a Management Accountant who would like to take on a new challenging role, or a Senior Assistant Management Accountant looking for their next step.
My client is based within a well known Not-For-Profit organisation, market leaders within their industry, they offer a fantastic and unbeatable service to the community.
The successful candidate will be involved in various projects and have the opportunity to develop on skills within other areas of the finance department.
The main duties of the role will consist of the following:
- Supporting the Senior Management team
- Ensuring the companies income and expenditure is in line with budgets
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Preparing Budgets
- Supporting Senior Management with Ad Hoc finance tasks
- Ensuring the companies expenditure is kept to a minimum
- Assisting with supervising and training junior finance teams
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Part Qualified or a Passed Finalist in ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA
- Worked within a similar role previously
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a great ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum with a great benefits package