Contract Full Stack Developer
Are you a proven contract Full Stack Developer looking to lead a new software project for a customer facing product?
Do you have experience of working within an agile development team using the latest Agile development principles and practices?
onezeero. are working with an established team in Leeds who are looking for a contract full stack PHP developer to work on a greenfield project. The initial contract will cover everything from API integrations through to the creation of front and back end systems.
The project will progress to offer the opportunity to learn new skills as it moves towards big data analysis and the implementation of machine learning in the not too distant future.
Strong PHP skills and experience of working within an Agile team are essential. The following experience would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of PHP design patterns
- Strong understanding of automated unit testing
- Experience of having worked with relational and non-relational databases like MySQL, Mongo etc
- Experience with RESTful services and API's
- Knowledge of automated deployment and corresponding tools
- Exposure to AWS, Chef, Puppet or Ansible, CloudFront, CloudFormation etc
- Design and architecture experience
- Big Data experience; HBASE, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Mongo, PIG, HIVE, Cassandra or other
Interview slots are available immediately, please send your CV through now for immediate consideration or contact James Westwood @ onezeero. on *********** for more details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922475