Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
OTE: £40K +
Location: Kirkby, Merseyside
A leading manufacturer based in the Kirkby area is looking 2 multi skilled maintenance engineers to join their engineering department. The business has seen large growth over the last couple of years and with that they have invested a lot in to the engineering team. The business is looking for a maintenance engineer with previous experience within a fast-moving manufacturing background. The role is suitable for any driven maintenance engineer, that wants to develop their skills in an industrial engineering environment.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Time-served Maintenance Engineer
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance/continuous improvement/project work
- PLC Experience & Automation experience desirable
- Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Growing successful business
- On the job training programme
- Investment in engineer
- Investment within the engineering department
- Working on bespoke machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection,
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.