PORTFOLIO MANAGER - PROPERTY FINANCE
TO £EXCELLENT+ EX BENS + EX BONUS
A specialist lender based in the City is seeking a Portfolio Manager to join their continuously expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the drawn loan book ensuring that loan status / performance is monitored effectively and that all issues are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
Duties to include;
- Liaise with borrowers and 3rd parties regarding repayment of the debt within agreed timeframes - monitor subsequent conditions
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews, maintaining portfolio monitoring systems
- Produce MI and present for management and committees
- Liaising with solicitors, lawyers, and valuers
- Devise and implement technical solutions in order to minimise arrears in line with the company's collections and arrears management guidelines.
- Recommend appropriate loan restructuring where appropriate
The successful candidate will hold several years of experience from Loan administration through to Portfolio Management within Property Finance (specifically Commercial Mortgages). Candidates must have an understanding of CREDIT and LENDING as well a good appreciation of UK property market trends and must possess strong analytical skills. You will be a personable and enthusiastic individual who is committed to working in a team.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.