SHO/FY2 Cardiology - West Midlands
ID Medical is seeking SHO level candidates in the West Midlands for Cardiology positions. Successful applicants will have at least 6 months NHS experience.
This role will involve treating patients suffering from heart murmurs, atheroma, coronary artery thrombosis and aortic/mitral valve diseases, as well as a host of other conditions.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career in Cardiology or prepare for a specialty in electrophysiology, cardiac imaging, device therapy or heart failure.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues and patients
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.