This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join an established Professional Services company on a 12 month FTC in Cardiff. The role will report to the Finance manager working alongside the finance team with a salary of up to £20,000 based on experience. If you have previous legal cashier experience please apply today.
- Oversee banking and related postings to be undertaken by finance assistants
- Issuing cheques and checking the ledger for cleared funds
- Manual and online checking of bills
- General legal cashier duties
- Respond to ad hoc duties from colleagues
- Inputting bank statements and complete bank reconciliations
- Review monthly reports and engage with colleagues when possible on compliance issues
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience within a legal cashier position is essential
- Ability work well within a team
- Educated to GCSE level C and above in Maths and English.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.