Great opportunity to join a fast growing FTSE 250 consumer brand, which is investing heavily in its international growth and has now enjoyed exceptional growth in the UK.
We are looking for a fast-track ambitious Qualified accountant with 2-4 years PQE and a strong academic background who has the talent, drive and potential to progress within this fast paced growing business.
In this high profile role you will provide financial support to key stakeholders and their senior management team challenging current ways of working and looking to improve the existing financial processes.
Managing a team of 3 qualified accountants, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing processes that support the analysis of financial information on the outputs of the division
- Producing / reviewing periodic KPIs/SLAs which give insight to business performance
- Leading in the preparation of the Annual Budget and Forecasts
- Developing a rolling 12 month forecast model
- Producing period management accounts, analysis and commentary including efficient allocation of costs
- Supporting ad hoc requests for analysis and information to support improved decision making
- Driving improved business insight by developing cost of ownership analysis
- Evaluating the potential of new capital and revenue related projects and developing processes to monitor the performance of existing initiatives
Please only apply if you are a genuine fast-track candidate, with the ambition to match you talent and progress within a major FTSE listed business.