Data Management Specialist
We are currently working with a leading Bank who now seeks a Data Management Specialist to join their busy team in Bristol. This role will see the candidate managing and maintaining the CRM system whilst developing, documentation and amending processes and procedures in line with business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing accurate and well-presented Management Information
- Creating clear, accurate reports and presentations
- Keep abreast of the MI and reporting market to ensure reports remain fresh and reflect new trends in reporting, both at the Bank and the wider world.
- Rigorously testing the new capabilities in the sandbox environment before launching in our live system
- Providing expert support to users of the CRM system and other internal systems
- Managing equipment ordering and maintenance for the Sales Team
- Acting as the point of contact and resolution for technical queries from the Sales Team and Sales Managers relating to technology
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Advanced working knowledge of relational databases/CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Proven advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including pivot tables, V Lookups, data imports and exports
- Analytical approach to problem solving and proven problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst effectively prioritising workloads.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to take ownership of new and existing tasks.
- Minimum education of 5 GCSE`s grade C or above including Maths & English or equivalent
Candidates possessing knowledge of Power BI, Scribe and Microsoft Azure would be highly advantageous; As well as Mortgage market knowledge, knowledge of the competitor landscape and/or Financial Services Experience.