Social Media Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join a growing and ambitious business based in Blackburn.
My client is going through a growth period and are looking to bring their digital function in house. They work in a fast paced environment and the culture is fun to work in and enjoyable.
- To effectively plan content across all respective platforms
- To post content and moderate appropriately, or where relevant
- Be a brand ambassador
- Proactive approach to start and join conversations
- Develop, manage and record daily updates on activity, interactions, successes, opportunities, issues and challenges
- Devise and deploy content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and relevant individuals
- Extensive experience of social media management and moderation, including social reporting tools
- Proven ability to work alongside all teams within the company, to use social to represent all activity
- Ability to self-manage own workload
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years experience as a Social Media Executive previously and ideally be based a commutable distance from Blackburn.
A basic salary of up to £25,000.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920500