This is a great opportunity to join a well know retailer experiencing huge amounts of growth. An ideal role if you are looking to broaden your merchandising knowledge or looking to move up to Assistant Merchandiser.
My client are a very well know home and lifestyle retail business based in Stansted. They have just employed a new strategic direction to increase competitive advantage.
The successful Assistant Merchandiser will be responsible for -
- Delivering the agreed comprehensive strategy for the product range alongside the Head of Merchandising
- Building relationships with buyers and suppliers
- Reviewing current sales vs. planned sales and optimising stock opportunity
- Managing WSSI's at a line and department level, therefore identifying risks and opportunities
- Managing pricing reviews for products
- Planning and executing for the markdown and clearance of terminal stock
The successful Assistant Merchandiser will have -
- A lot of enthusiasm, be a tenacious and proactive individual
- Highly developed analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent PC skills, with experience of working with Financial/Analytical tools
- Proven influencing skills
- High attention to detail at all times
This role will pay a salary of up to £24,000 + package