Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Title; Accounts Payable Assistant
Location; Manchester City Centre
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Andrew Schofield
Our Client is looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy / friendly and out-going team and business.
Based in the heart of Manchester and close to Bus / Tram and Train links our Clients is looking for the following skills;
- high volume processing of Invoices - scanning / matching and coding
- working to strict deadlines and query management - working with Internal and External contacts
- on-going Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- creating Payment lists - applying relevant discounts etc.
- assisting with making Payments via BACS
- ad hoc duties as required
You need to be an individual who is capable and planning and managing their own workload and deadlines.
Our Client offers an excellent induction and work life balance.
This will be a two interview process and the Client will only meet with people who we have met face to face.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.