Location: Central London
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (£50k to £80k)
Mobile Android Developer (Mid-Level to Senior) (Android only)
My client is an amazing personalisation Software as a Service business, based in central London. Their platform is very commercial and famous within the industry. They are currently rapidly expanding their development team and looking to recruit Senior and Mid-level Developers to join their cross functional team.
With a successfully launched product already underway, they are wanting to expand and create additional products in the industry. Therefore, my client is looking for developers who want to move with the digital and technology age. They offer a fantastic working environment and really take care of their employees!
- Work within a cross functional team to deliver next generation versions of Android App's.
- Improve the UX and design concepts of existing applications.
- Transform requirements into development
- Write clean and reusable code for deployment for mobile platforms
- ESSENTIAL: Android development experience (3 years' minimum)
- Experience from initial concept design to successful launch of product/App.
- Agile development
- Strong understanding of best practice for Android development including features and knowledge of app ecosystem.
- RxJava experience
- SDK's and social network integration exposure
- You will need to be creative and productive and willing to work hard.
- DESIRABLE: Computer Science Degree
- DESIRABLE: Client server type architecture/development
For this company, personality and willingness to learn is just as important as your skillset. Therefore, if you are a software developer or computer science graduate looking to get into the mobile development industry, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please APPLY or get in touch for more information:
KEYWORDS: Java, Android, mobile, mobile development, Application, APP, mobile developer, android developer, computer science graduate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919364