Year 5 Teacher - Rotherham
One of our Rotherham primary schools is currently looking to enhance its team of Keystage 2 teachers. The school is rated "Good" by Ofsted and enjoys the benefit of an experienced and supportive leadership team who provide clear direction. There are approx 230 pupils, including a higher than average proportion of EAL pupils, who have been commended on their behaviour, politeness and desire to learn. Attendance is good and pupils are proud of their school. As a result lessons flow smoothly and time is well used. The opportunity is full-time Monday to Friday.
• An individual with QTS or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
• A Teacher with recent classroom experience within Upper Keystage 2
• Able to explain the complicated and make it easier to understand
• Passionate about ensuring young learners enjoy the best possible education
• Able to plan and deliver inspiring lessons following the current curriculum
• Exceptional support, 24/7
• A friendly, dedicated consultant
• Enjoyable placements
• CPD opportunities
• Excellent rates of pay
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and enhanced DBS checks (Emp. Bus.)
If this opportunity isn't quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers.