Senior Web Developer (Perl)
Web Developer (Perl) required by retail company, paying up to £60,000 + benefits, based near Brentford, West London.
We are a large retail organisation that have developed an award-winning website. With strong market presence, we are expanding our software team (Web Developers) to expedite new development and project work.
By joining our team as a Web Developer (Perl), you will be working alongside a great team with a wide variety of experience using a range of technologies to evolve the platform and provide real business benefit.
Tech you get to work with as a Web Developer:
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL;
- MVC Frameworks such as Symfony, Catalyst, Mojolicious;
This environment offers fast builds, frequent commits and revision control with their continuous integration using Git and Jenkins.
What we look for in our Web Developers:
- Passion for development;
- Ability to work in social teams and engaging environments;
- Being a collaborative team player (critiquing code is desired, knocking it isn't);
- Ability to learn new languages and techniques;
- Use initiative to implement new ideas;
If you would like more information on this Web Developer position, we would love the opportunity to tell you more so please contact me, Jason Rees, on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922663