Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Executive
We have a new opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join an established Engineering design firm in London on a permanent basis. Our client specialises in the oil and gas sector and provide a variety of services with a focus on advisory support and innovative solutions. They are seeking a candidate with interest in commercial practice and relevant work experience.
The selected Legal Assistant will be joining our clients in-house commercial department and will gain experience with major forms of contracts. You will have a variety of roles and responsibilities that will include:
- Review, draft and amend a range of commercial agreements
- Actively participate in commercial negotiations and meetings
- Support the preparation of project documentation
- Prepare and check patents export documentation
- Support the Contracts and Commercial Manager with company secretarial tasks
- Effectively communicate with clients, suppliers, external solicitors and third parties
- Contributing to the smooth running of the company by supporting the team
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree in Law or completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), ideally having completed an LPC (Legal Practice Course)
- Work experience in a Legal Practice would be advantageous
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate and fast word-processing skills
- Ability to analytically problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work productively and effectively with others
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on ************ or email Ashley.Clarke @ ******************** and quote 13510AC. Alternatively you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919310