Maintenance Team Leader
Our client is a specialist manufacturer, who as a result of some internal changes need to recruit an experienced and ambitious maintenance engineer.
Reporting to the Operations Director your role will be to lead and manage a small maintenance team, providing a range of maintenance services to a busy production facility. Specifically, you shall;
- Provide emergency breakdown and maintenance support, on a range of plant equipment.
- Ensure that the firms PPM program is fit for purpose
- Take part Issue Management and the internal escalation process on all related maintenance issues
- Controlling maintenance activities on site, ensuring speed of response and quality of repair and standards of workmanship.
- Co-ordinate a team of service personnel and any associated third-party contractors whilst on site.
- Provide maintenance service support
- Ensuring the company equipment is in well maintained condition
- Provide flexibility and the best use of skills and capabilities of the maintenance team on site
- Team leading/supervision responsibilities
It is expected that you shall be an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer, with a very strong electrical bias, coupled with a background in manufacturing/engineering. Experience of maintaining cutting equipment, electro-pneumatics, welding equipment, automated machinery would be a distinct advantage. A demonstrable record of leadership and development is essential, as are first class communication skills. The firm operates a two shift pattern, and the nature of the role would suggest that there will be very occasional weekend callouts (for which payments are made). On offer is the chance to lead a develop a team within one of the area’s most prestigious businesses.