Service Desk Analyst
Busy global service desk looking for an experienced service desk analyst.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Receive and manage incoming requests for support, from local and remote sites.
- Prioritise and work on issues per Service Level Agreement (SLA) in place with the customer
- Support 1st/2nd/3rd line issues to Microsoft suite & in house bespoke Applications.
- Deploy and use Microsoft Windows-based support tools such as TeamViewer to provide remote assistance to users.
- Taking calls on the helpdesk via our ticketing system/email or phone and working to a resolution.
- Develop and implement methodologies to speed-up deployment and integration.
- Strong Microsoft support skills
- Excellent engagement and communication Skills
- Proven experience in a first/ second line IT Support Role
- Ability to use remote support applications.
- Hardware and software support
- Supportive individual and strong team player.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Thorough with good attention to detail.
- Organized and able to identify and prioritize work.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Night shifts £25,000 (4 days on 4 days off)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918884