Pharmacy Manager - Buckingham
An excellent opportunity has become available to take the reigns and become a Pharmacy Manager based in Buckingham for a blue chip retailer and advance your career further within the field, for a globally renowned brand.
Working for one a highly regarded retail business who have a passion for service and standards. With real progression opportunities, this is a great time to join.
- Delivering outstanding service and setting the standard when it comes to both customers and patients.
- Setting exceptional standards of the operational efficiency of the pharmacy.
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
- Providing Pharmacy services with the utmost care and consideration for those in the community.
- Leadership in the development, education & training of peers and colleagues.
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Deliver exceptional and professional expertise to peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Demonstrate first class communication skills across both face to face interaction across all patients and customers alike.
- Excel in a team environment, where you're all working to the same common commercial and customer/patient care goals
- Use all your knowledge of the sector, keeping oneself up to date with the latest tech, service and innovative medicine. As well as self development.
£48,000 - £51,580
As well as additional benefits