Print Data Processing Executive
Job: Print Data Processing Executive (GMC & Cygnus)
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 D.O.E
Benefits: Pension, 25 days' holiday& Overtime available
Interview: Available immediately
Do you wish your job could be as good as the current weather? Fancy a role where you are really valued, in a place people love to work?
We're working with a company who specialise in offline print and marketing, are looking for the next member of their award-winning client services team.
We're on the lookout for a superstar Print Data Processing Executive to join my client in Sheffield.
If you've got experience with GMC and Cygnus, You could be who we are looking for!
So, what's the job?
You'll be cleansing and formatting client databases for print and continual updating, setting document templates for print using GMC, Cygnus and Microsoft packages, proofing and creating reports for clients.
My client's aim is to deliver a world-class customer experience every time, so your performance will be measured through customer feedback and feedback from other departments based on your work.
You'll need to:
- liaise with account and production managers on your workload and deadlines.
- liaise with the lasering department on approval of jobs for laser or inkjet printing.
- work on data from client specifications, including mail sorting, deduping, MPS and so on.
- create printing templates to client specifications.
- liaise with account managers regarding supplying PDFs and proofs for jobs.
- deliver daily jobs within specified timeframes.
- troubleshoot data issues.
- manage customer data.
- manipulate data in order to satisfy laser and inkjet production requirements.
My client with training and development so you can reach new heights and really fly in your new role. We have a brilliant team who will provide support, challenge you and make sure you have a blast working with us.
The successful candidate for this role will receive an excellent base salary £20,000 to £25,000 D.O.E pension 25 days' holiday, Profit Related pay once they have worked for my client for 12 months are just some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, Apply Now!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Jamie at Authentic Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922052