Social Media Video Producer
My client is a brilliant TV film and production company renowned for delivering and creating great content across various different platforms. A constantly busy creative arm of a wider business, they are on the lookout for a confident, hands on Social Media Video Producer to join them on a 11 month contract.
On a day to day basis, you'll be writing scripts, constructing short form copy headlines, writing and editing entertainment news & content across various different social platforms for a global content brand that targets a young audience with a female skew, working closely with other Social Media Editors to ensure consistency and creativity across this brand.
Whilst a lot of your efforts will be going into driving social media efforts for the brand, you'll also get the freedom to edit short form entertainment videos that the video team shoot as well so you should be a comfortable user of either After Effects or Premiere Pro because this will be a constant requirement within the role.
This role also involves producing and researching shoots, working closely with influencer and presenting talent as well as celebrity guests.
All in all, you should be driven by entertainment and really go the extra mile to deliver intriguing content which excites and informs audience member, keeping people and creativity as your number one reference points!
- A strong social media background with a good understanding of the various different select platforms
- Strong reading, writing and linguistic skills
- Social Media Strategy experience working with young, female orientated entertainment brands
- Intermediate editing skills in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Solid scriptwriting and social content copy experience