Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Manager, Beaconsfield HP9. Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Our clients in Beaconsfield are currently recruiting for a Room Manager for their successful 28 place nursery set in beautiful park/woodlands location.
- Competitive pay up to £21,000 per annum d.o.e
- Generous holiday allowance of 35 days per year
- Employee bonus scheme
- On site free car parking
- In house training and career progression opportunities
- Team building events
Your role will include providing professional leadership and inspiring your team to provide a caring and nurturing environment for the children who attend. You'll need a flexible approach, a warm and caring nature and above all, a good sense of humour.
- An Early Years qualification level 3 or above
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for children and child care
Interested? For more information regarding the role or just a chat, call or email us today. Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916938