Delegate Marketing Executive - International Events
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious events and marketing professional or graduate to join a fast growing international conference and exhibitions organiser.
Nexus Media Communications are a leading Conference and Exhibitions producer Headquartered in Clifton, Bristol and with an office in London.
We are a highly motivated b2b events company, building an industry leading portfolio of shows.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, career-driven, marketing and delegate executive to work alongside our current team and drive the largest possible relevant audience to our event series.
Your mission will be simple yet challenging: to maximise the number of key attendees visiting our events and connect them with our key clients.
The successful candidate should be an all-rounder with the ability to work on multiple tasks using multiple skill sets. Work will be varied and the candidate should be a quick thinker with the ability to switch from project to project within the course of any single day.
Candidates must be proactive, confident, well organised and have a good level of written work.
The candidate will contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing plan for all shows and event streams.
Tasks will include:
- The management of attendee recruitment campaigns in line with client and event targets
- Building and developing relationships with senior decision makers within the technology industry
- Assisting the conference team to recruit speakers to the event agendas
- Registering people onto relevant events and confirming attendance
- Help to co-ordinate onsite networking activities and meetings between sponsors, partners and key attendees
- Regular communication with accounts and confirmed attendees on the telephone and via e-mail where required
- Liaison with sales and marketing on key accounts management and recruitment campaigns
- Contributing to the achievement of individual and group targets.
- Targeting of VIP delegates through 1 to 1 mailings campaigns
- Working directly with relevant media and inviting press to attend the events
- Management of marketing databases
The candidate should be:
- Proactive towards tasks with an emphasis on exceeding targets
- Hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic and a dedicated team player
- Have a highly positive outlook that contributes further to the culture of the business
- Demonstrate high level communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Engage with a range of professionals and hit attendee marketing targets
- Creative - developing and proposing solutions to business problems
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages would be advantageous
- A flexible approach to working methods and hours of attendance and willingness to travel
- Ambitions to develop your career quickly as part of an events business
Experience in events or marketing would be of benefit but not essential.
Graduates should also apply.
The role is based within the Bristol office however international travel and attending relevant trade shows may be required worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to establish a role in an ambitious young company with fantastic career development opportunities.
Prove yourself in this role and we will develop you in whichever area you would most like to move into.
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability and salary expectation.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response expected for this vacancy we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Please no canvassing from recruiters.