Our client, a rapidly-growing international professional services business based in the heart of London. They are looking for 2 x Accounts Assistants to join their team in newly created roles. These roles will support the Management Accountants, and provide key training and development to studying accountants. You will receive exposure to AP, AR, Reporting and Reconciliations whilst being supported through your studies.
This role will suit someone who is studying, and has a small amount of previous financial or admin experience but is a career driven professional with good communication skills.
- Purchase and sales ledger responsibilities
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Reporting & Data Analysis
- Internal payroll
- Petty cash
- Implementation of Sage
- Handling queries
- Management of commission reports
- Weekly payment folders
- Finance / Admin experience
- Experience working within a recruitment company (ideal but not essential)
- Planning on, or currently studying for an Accounting qualification