Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer - Guildford - Up to £100,000
Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS, Jenkins) - Bracknell - 100K
Austin Fraser's Technology brand is representing a company with a large tech hub on the Berkshire/Hampshire border. They are expanding rapidly, therefore looking for a hands on Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer to join their 14,000 strong workforce globally and lead a team of talented, innovative engineers.
As the Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer, you will technical expertise and experience to lead from the front, driving the design and automation of the companies processes and platforms to support the continuous delivery of applications and services across a huge enterprise.
You will be working with a number of tools at your disposal to ensure the company's Cloud and DevOps strategies in this exciting period for the company. Strong experience in the design of CI/CD Pipeline through Jenkins is a must.
- 8+ Years of IT experience in a Development, Release/Build Engineering and Operations Environment
- 5+ Years DevOps Engineering experience
- 3+ Years and a strong understanding of CI/CD with various tools
- 4+ Years Linux OS experience
- OS - Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
- CI/CD - (Jenkins, Git, TeamCity)
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- Excellent and clean Scripting (Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, Go)
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Databases (MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Oracle)
This is an incredible opportunity for join a company at the top of their game at the moment, and the perfect step for a Lead or Senior Engineer looking to further their career and skill set. You will not only be responsible for leading an exciting DevOps team but also contribute to new ideas of how to adapt to ever changing software and operational requirements.
It will allow you to work with the very latest tech with a company that has been established for over 30 years and globally recognised with many aways for their solid work in the industry.
We appreciate the fact that not everyone would have worked with all of these technologies so applications are welcome from candidates with a varied technical background and not necessarily all of the skills listed above.
Additional Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare - Personal and Family
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension up to 12%
- Flexible working/35 hour working week
- On site Parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive holiday allowance
If you are looking for a change or to wanting to take your career to the next level, please get in touch for a confidential chat around this and we can move the process forward.
***************************** - ************ - ***********
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS, Jenkins) - Bracknell - 100K
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916549