Nursery Manager - Liverpool
This is a permanent position
Our client is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join their amazing team at their nursery located in Liverpool. Our client's nursery provides care for babies and children aged between 0-5 years and has a facility for Breakfast, After-School, and Holiday Clubs for children aged 3-12 years.
Job role: Nursery Manager
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (5 days per week)
7.30am- 4.00pm with 30 minutes lunch
25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- This is a supported role as the nursery forms part of a bigger organisation.
- The manager will not be solely responsible for any budgets, marketing, DBS checks, purchasing.
- They will be supported with HR (timesheets, holidays, wages, p&p and nursery
- They should be fully aware of the EYFS outcomes and the recent changes.
- They should have good knowledge of OFSTED requirements and be inspection ready always.
- Liaising with the local authority Early Years dept. and complete actions set etc.
- Staff interviews (supported)
- Staff inductions
- Ensuring that staff personal files are set up and all paperwork completed and reviewed bi-annually.
- Staff supervisions
- Staff training (supported)
- Staff rota (supported)
- Monitor the children's learning journeys, ensuring that observations have been completed, the child's progress has been acknowledged and that suitable next steps are planned and implemented.
- Review weekly with room leaders and support them in completing their own room trackers, that will lead into the overall nursery tracker.
- Meet new parents and promote the nursery to them. Complete all new start paperwork, passing information onto the bookkeeper straightaway.
- Input registers onto the management software weekly, liaise with the bookkeeper weekly regarding fees and chase up parents and third parties for payments.
What you need:
- Qualified to a minimum of level 3 (for the right candidate we will provide Level 5 Management Training)
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Trustworthy and Approachable
- Good knowledge about Safeguarding, Health and Safety / risk assessments, Ratios, Equality and diversity.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and ask for Daisy and quote AC1639
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918457