This Cambridge based role will in-tail;
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Standardise accounting procedures across the business;
- Maintaining control and reporting over retail stock
- Providing Divisional Sales and Margin analysis, dashboard reporting and KPI reporting;
- Provide analysis for the construction department monitoring sales, profitability and maintenance and overheads cost.
My client is situated in Cambridge, this company has a strong heritage and thrives in expanding.
The Finance Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities from organising and managing the day to day accounts function to developing a small team of 4. The Finance Manager will be the point person and 'Super User' for the current accounting system, SAGE, and so will understand how the various departments use the system.
The successful Finance Manager will be a motivated individual working in the heart of the business with stakeholders from non-finance personnel to directors.
The hands on Finance Manager will have:
- Full Accountancy Qualification
- Successful experience in finance leadership
- Solid understanding of accounting software, especially SAGE Line 1000 and Microsoft Excel