Lead / Senior Laboratory Support Engineer
A market leading Medical Services organisation is looking to recruit and experienced Lead / Senior Laboratory Support Engineer to work at their new flagship Laboratories in Central London.
As the Lead / Senior Support Engineer you will be responsible for a small team that will assist with the maintenance and support of the provision of a managed service that ensures efficient and effective use of laboratory facilities including a brand new cutting edge facility. You will have lead responsibility of all aspects of Facilities Management for a number of medical facilities in London.
You will be entering a new role and team that aims to deliver a Rapid Response Laboratory and Core Laboratory facilities for the company. By reducing facility downtime you will contribute to a robust service that will ultimately improve patient pathways.
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Central London location in brand new facilities
- Great Career progression
Responsibilities of the Lead / Senior Laboratory Support Engineer
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Log issues with equipment suppliers
- Repairing equipment with supplier technical support where required
- Communicating with stakeholders on downtime and equipment availability
- Request manufacturer on-site support where required
- Set up and agree cyclical maintenance programmes with suppliers
- Equipment Calibration
- Stock and Procurement management
- Min / max stock levels
- Manage delivery call offs with suppliers
- Stock checks
- Laboratory Support Personnel Management
- Day to day direct line management of Laboratory Support Staff
- Conduct personal appraisals with Support Staff team
Required experience / skills:
- Background in Automation / Engineering (Medical engineering support ideal)
- Analyser repair experience
- Team Management experience
If you are an experienced Lead / Senior Laboratory Support Engineer looking for a new role in the in a great company with career progression please email your CV to Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922846