PHP Developer – Backend
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Backend PHP Developer for a Digital Design agency. They are looking to bring in an experienced Backed Developer that can manage various projects and prioritise which work would be most important. This is the ideal role for someone who is self-motivated and energic towards their work!
Our client is a modern company and a mindset that matches. Their office is based in an easily accessible location which includes a games room, free coffee and most important a beer fridge! Even though they offer all these perks, they focus on quality and value to ensure that the work that they produce is always of the highest quality.
Our client will be looking for someone who is seeking a challenge within an agile environment to develop their careers alongside forward-thinking experts who know what their clients require.
As a Backend PHP Developer, you will:
- Be self-motivated and organised
- Be responsible for handling the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Have worked with PHP and Laravel Framework.
- Experience working with several API’s
- AWS Certifications and Azure qualifications are desirable however not essential.
To succeed as a Backend PHP Developer, you need:
- Knowledge and experience in using PHP 7
- Laravel 5.5
- MySQL & MariaDB
- Git, GitLab/GitHub/GitBucket
In return as a Backend PHP Developer, you will receive:
- Up to £25k basic
- Your birthday off as an extra day
- Fully expensed training is provided for your relevant role.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922350