Audit & Accounts Senior - Wigan
I am currently working with a friendly, well-established, Accountancy Practice in Wigan who are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their business on a permanent basis.
The role will involve leading Audits in the local area, as well as providing Accountancy services & advice to clients and assisting in the development of junior staff. Working closely with the partners in this highly successful, family firm you will be dealing mainly with local SME businesses.
The benefits include:
- Generous salary depending upon experience
- Up to 25 days holiday
- 6 monthly appraisals
- Performance bonus
- Free Parking
- Xmas closure
- Study Support where applicable
- Excellent work-life balance
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Minimal travel on Audit
- 5pm finish
- Team nights out
- Opportunity for further progression to Manager/Senior Manager
The ideal candidate will be either qualified ACA/ACCA, qualified by experience or currently studying and MUST possess previous Audit experience within Practice.