An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a network analyst to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a network analyst you will provide network systems development, implementation, monitoring & support for the business. You will have the opportunity to lead and help in resolving IT networking issues, deploying new services and equipment as requested and authorised.
- Plan, install, configure, maintain & support the global network capabilities.
- Undertake monitoring of relevant systems in accordance with authorised schedules. Record, remedy or escalate faults where appropriate.
- Control and administer the IP ranges and segregations within the global network.
- Be responsible and maintain the security and integrity of the global network
- Ability to provide first through to escalation support for the following:
- Local and wide area network equipment - Cisco/Checkpoint
- Telephony and VoIP, mobile, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android and land line
- Train and Mentor IT staff in the administration, monitoring and support of such capabilities.
- Development and maintenance of IT department documentation and databases to meet ISO and company requirements
- Work as team player providing telephone and direct support to staff and, where requested and agreed, participate in out-of-hours support, maintenance and upgrade activities.
- Work as part of a global team delivering IT and business change.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP or relevant work experience (certification not essential)
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE or relevant work experience (certification not essential)
- Network systems in a LAN, WAN and Data Centre environment
- Cisco switches, routers and VoIP systems
- Firewalls and edge security such as Cisco, Checkpoint, McAfee, Sophos and Websense
- Network Monitoring Tools such as Solarwinds, Prime
- IPAM/DNS/DHCP experience
- Proven experience in leading multiple technical projects from inception through to support
Ideally you will have good understanding of Windows Server technologiesIf you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921376