Senior Financial Accountant
An established and successful ‘Fin-Tech’ based in Old Street is looking for a credible Financial Accountant to support the finance function on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly in to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the creation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financials, ensuring the ongoing evolution of systems and group compliance for international territories.
The Role includes:
- Preparations of monthly financials; management accounts; P&L, Variance analysis and cash flow.
- Supporting the budget process and assisting with Group Tax compliance
- Assist with continuous systems enhancements & process improvements.
- Year-end Audit and statutory accounts
- Treasury management, sales & legal support
- Team management of 2
- Adhoc projects and analysis
This is an important role and requires a credible accountant with first rate financial accounting, statutory and compliance experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will also need:
- A Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA with 2-5 years post qualified experience
- A mid-tier practice background with all round finance practice experience including statutory accounts, compliance and the creation of financial accounts – not just audit.
- Financial controls and governance background
- Team management experience
This is an amazing opportunity for a qualified financial accountant to join an ambitious team with ample opportunity for personal and professional development and rewards you would expect in an entrepreneurial, fast growing ‘Tech’ business.
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running please send your CV to
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.