Payroll Clerk/Bookkeeper - St Neots - £23,000 Per annum
Job Title: Payroll Clerk/ Bookkeeper
Location: St Neots
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time
Our client is a successful and well established Chartered Accountants and they are looking to expand their team with a Payroll Clerk/Bookkeeper, Ideally the successful candidate will have experience processing high volumes of Payroll within a practice setting and aspire to progress within their role.
Main responsibilities for the role are
- To process client’s payrolls
- Maintaining tax documentation
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers
- Updating employees and client’s records
- Completion and submission of all the necessary RTI returns
- Processing Auto-Enrolment submissions
- Processing invoices and reconciliation
- Any other administrative duties to support the team.
- Payroll experience within an accountancy practice
- Experience with STAR Payroll advantageous but not essential
- Confident working with numbers strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Intermediate excel skills
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (increases to 22 days on 2nd year anniversary and to 25 on 4th year anniversary)
- Auto Enrolment pension
- Death in Service
- Parking on site
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies.
As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.