Kiwi Recruitment is currently working with a specialist food shop in Hayward's Heath, we are looking for an experienced butcher to join the team in this new flag ship store.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced butcher looking for a new opportunity.
With over 300 branches across the county and plenty more to come, they are always looking for people to join the team.
Hours: To be confirmed.
Pay: £8.00 per hour (temp)
Assignment Duration: (Temporary to Permanent)
Key duties will include the following:
* Greeting and serving customers.
* Preparing counter.
* Preparing different cuts of meat.
* Assisting customers with their purchases and providing product knowledge.
* Preparation of counter and pre-pack areas.
* Product sampling.
* Stock rotation.
* Price reduction.
* Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required.
* General cleaning.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven Butchery Experience
* At least two years customer service experience.
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and NVQ qualifications in Butchery/ Food Technology are desirable.
* A real passion for excellent customer service.
* An enthusiasm for retailing and specifically butchery.
* A keen interest in developing a career within the trade.
* Strong communication skills.
* The ability to work on own initiative.
* A good team spirit.
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.