Data Analyst - Bournemouth - £20,000
Data Analyst - £20,000 - Bournemouth
New Year, new start?
Are you looking to continue your new career using your Data Analytic skills? Our client is offering an new opportunity to join a global business in their Bournemouth town offices.
You will be responsible of Coordinating and supporting technical data and assisting in driving up Content Quality by:
- Coordinating and logging of bespoke data requests for existing and new customers and communicating between Commercial & our External Technical Team in Chennai
- Liaising and communicating effectively with the teams and customers to understand customer requirements and assist the Technical Team in translating criteria to SQL Server code
- Validating data results and ensuring the data is presented accurately
- Coordinating, logging and investigating customer and internal data queries and providing feedback to customers
- Monitoring and creating data reports to identify data anomalies and providing feedback to internal/external teams while ensuring data checks are completed.
- Maintenance of data protection related queries and ensuring we are adhering to the requirements
- Logging queries and providing feedback
- Keeping up to date with Data Protection industry changes
- Assisting in the extracting of data and data analysis for custom research and to identify ongoing data anomalies.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Knowledge of report based systems (SQL Server or equivalent);
- Knowledge of report building;
- Knowledge of data analysis and data presentation
- Knowledge of GIS systems
For more information on this new opportunity please contact Charmaine at Bond Williams IT- Bournemouth.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency