Deputy Manager RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Deputy manager vacancy
Job Title: Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Dunfermline, Kent
Salary: Competitive and excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time 38 hours
Do you want to feel valued by your employer?
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a nursing home environment located in Dunfermline. This home is a challenge for a deputy manager who'm wants to be part of an amazing organisation and grow with the company.
This home is split into three seperate units offering nursing and personal care, working age dementia and elderly residents living with dementia.
Job Description: As a Deputy manage, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will deputise in the managers absence, support a team of nurses , senior nurses, unit managers and care staff. You must be a driven individual for this role.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .