The Marketing Assistant will support with the planning and execution of marketing and new business campaigns across The Hanover Group.
We are a pan-European corporate communications consultancy with offices in London, Brussels, Dublin and The Middle East. The successful candidate will work with all of these teams on various campaigns to ensure cohesion and efficiency.
We’ve grown 20% over the last 3 years and expect this to continue. This is one of the reasons we are listed as a top 10 independent consultancy by PR Week and named Global Public Affairs Consultancy and Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2017 by leading industry commentators, The Holmes Report.
We are looking for someone who is ready to learn, up for a challenge and keen to progress their career in a fast-paced environment. In return we can offer progression and professional development with training opportunities and on-the-job learning.
Support new business outreach:
- Assist the Marketing & New Business Manager on day-to-day new business activity
- Manage the company database (Salesforce) and ensure that all data is current
- Segment and build targeted contact lists and identify key contacts for marketing campaigns
- Monitor the 'movers and shakers’ in the industry
- Assist with the development and logistics of new business tactics
- Track mailing analytics
- Develop rapport with teams and senior management by speaking to them directly for relevant info
- Develop press releases for new business wins
- Maintain the company website, ensuring that all content is relevant and current
- Oversee the company social media accounts and assist in the development of shareable and engaging content
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop an enhanced social media strategy
- Track online activity and report on analytics
Branding and design:
- Assist in the development of branded material in line with the company brand guidelines
- Act as the 'brand guardian’ for the Hanover brand across the group
- 'Own’ and manage sub-brand concepts and creation
- Brief and liaise with designers
- Become the go-to person within the team for design requests and support
- Use InDesign abilities to train and share knowledge with the wider team
- Create and manage the company image drive
- Assist in event delivery, venue finding, and logistics
- Use marketing automation tool to send invitations and track RSVPs
- Attend events and provide on the day support
- Monitor attendance of events and track analytics
Key Skills & Experience
- A clear interest in and understanding of marketing
- Strong personal time management and organisation skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and WordPress is desirable
- A keen interest in and awareness of social media and digital communications channels
- An appetite for current affairs and news
This is an ideal opportunity for a bright individual looking to break into the world of marketing. There will be on-the-job training as well as invitations to attend training courses related to the industry.