Customer Insight Analyst
We are looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join the DLG Marketing Department to manage and deliver key insights to the business across our range of products, brands and stakeholders.
Direct Line Group is heavily focused and committed to building market-leading brands, products and customer services. We're a multi-billion business with a diverse customer base and the importance of getting it right for our customers is recognised across the organisation.
Working in partnership with teams across our insurance brands and products, our team builds research capabilities, monitors and interrogates the data, and delivers insights to the business that ultimately drive some of our biggest business decisions..
What You'll Be Doing as a Customer Insight Analyst
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organisation and bring this to life for stakeholders
- Continuous reporting and analysis of various sources of Customer Insight and measurement into the business to a range of product and brand stakeholders across the business
- Run customer experience measurement surveys and other data collection methods and operate as an impartial control function for the business, ensuring the customer perception of end to end experience is truly understood
- Deliver a suite of dashboards and reports as agreed with business stakeholders to highlight the customer experience wand its impact on business and financial performance
- Co-manage customer insight agencies, providing relevant customer samples for research and to ensure a smooth running of all customer measurement and insight activities, within timescales and budget
- Support customer journeys improvement and the Top 10 Customer Experience Improvement by providing relevant and strategic customer analysis and insight
- Continually monitor the customer experience at journey level to evaluate the impact of delivered performance and work with stakeholders to design research programmes to measure the impact of innovations for customer
- Take a creative role in innovating, improving and building the tools and analysis of Customer Insight at DLG
- Adopt a continuous engagement programme with key stakeholders to build a role of trusted advisor and maintain an environment that supports the dissemination of insight across DLG
- Be responsible for management of, aware of the risks of and custodian of highly sensitive customer data and details
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line with the DLG Insurance risk framework
- You are responsible for protecting all information and equipment either given to you or that you can access. If you are in control or possession of sensitive info you must protect, delete and destroy it in line with the info security policy standard
- TCF - 'Deliver fair treatment of customers at all times, to support the DLG organisational culture and regulatory requirement of fair outcomes'
Skills and Qualities You'll Need
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience working in market research or performance/metric/KPI/business analysis reporting
- Data literate and analytical (basic knowledge of statistics)
- Excellent communicator
- Skills in SPSS, SAS or VBA
- Experience working in Marketing, Customer or Insight function
Hours: Full time, 35 Hours per week