FP&A Analyst and Business Partner
Grafton Banks Finance is currently working with a leading marketing agency based in Surrey to hire an FP&A Analyst / Business Partner on a permanent basis.
- Ownership of excel based EiB reporting tool
- Creation of Financial Reports
- Business Partnering with business on financial results and projects
- Partnering with teams to forecast results
- Budgeting and reporting on budget vs actual
- Advanced Excel including Sql and Macros
- Experience of Financial reporting
- Experience of budgeting
This person will be at their final stages of CIMA / ACCA, having ideally worked in an FP&A function, and looking for their next challenge in a fast paced and dynamic business.