IT Project Manager (Technology / Change)
IT Project Manager required to analyse and deliver multiple technology/change projects of all size for this leading fast paced company based nr. Stock-on-Trent. Paying £40k - £55k + benefits.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering projects across IT, Tech & Business Change. The projects may form part of a larger program of work and will be delivered using a tailored version of Prince2 methodology.
You will be accountable for ensuring the business benefits outlined in the business case are achieved through excellent communication and challenge with stakeholders including the C suite. Some travel might be required between their sites in the North of England.
The Project Manager will manage a distributed team over multiple sites using external service providers and be able to understand highly complex projects and translate them into detailed project plans.
- Substantial project management experience
- Prince2 or equivalent qualifications
- The ability to positively challenge and influence the position, in order to progress the situation in times of challenge
- Excellent communication, presentation and active listening skills.
- Demonstrable experience in managing technology & business change projects within large organisations
- Very good leadership skills and able to motivate a team of internal & 3rd parties.
Project Manager - Paying £40k - £55k salary plus benefits - based near Stoke-on-Trent
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919351