Senior Marketing Manager
Are you experienced in Marketing, Social Media & PR?
Do you have a degree in a Marketing or Business related subject?
Do you have senior management experience?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for Senior Marketing Manager to assist a small company in Street. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for all marketing and promotional activities for all company brands. You will be liaising with key suppliers and other departments in order to achieve the company’s brand and sales objectives.
This is a full-time permanent role, working Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. You must be able to be flexible with your working hours.
Key responsibilities include but are not subject to:
- Brand management
- Ensuring continuity of branding throughout all communications
- Guide the creative team to work within brand ethos
- Planning, scheduling & budgeting
- Prepare the annual strategic plan
- Work with brand managers and directors to prepare promotional activity within their budget
- Maximising the Marketing return of investment
- Communications via TV, press, mailings, PR, social media, door drops etc.
- Ensuring the company complies to GDPR
- Database management
- Develop the current website
- Manage and process mailing data
- People management
- Ensure all team members understand the objectives
- Maintain regular meetings with the teams
- Reciprocal marketing
- Work with 3rd party companies and maintaining ongoing communication plans
You will report to the Managing Director.
The salary attached to this role is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please contact Loretta on ************
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920832