Electrical Test Engineer
Electrical Engineer - Research and Development
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company in the Fife area. This role will involve supporting the organisation to World Class Manufacturing standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking, modern manufacturing professional to be involved in exciting projects and make a difference whilst progressing their career to the highest level of process excellence.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Practical test and analysis of products focusing on electrical/electronics.
- Responsibility for undertaking product conformance testing to both internal and external customer specifications.
- Development of electrical test methods and software programming interfaces.
- Will enjoy a 'hands-on' role to use practical prototyping and functional testing
- Maintaining an awareness of industry best practice in design and measurement techniques.
- Development of practical test methodologies to current and emerging standards.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Higher level qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office
- Report writing and problem-solving
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Must pay attention to detail
- The ability to create test methods and develop test equipment
Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Software programming languages
Graduates are welcome to apply however must demonstrate the use of practical testing and analysis within degree as this will be a large part of the role.
Apply today to turn your career in an exciting direction and work with a truly fantastic company who are investing in their people and growing their business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916591