Senior MI / BI Analyst
BACKGROUND AND JOURNEY SO FAR
Our client is an Asset Based Lending organisation (£10m T/O), which has recently undergone a complete
re-organisation following a company buyout, and have recently appointed a new CEO, Chairman, CFO, and have also been approved their full FCA license.
The company has been successful in raising funds and are now embarking on a huge growth phase and securing top talent is very much at the top of their agenda.
SENIOR MI / BI ANALYST - OPPORTUNITY
The company is now looking to recruit a Senior MI Analyst, or a Data Scientist, who will be responsible for providing the senior leadership team and main board, with key performance metrics and predictive insights that will enable strategic business decisions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at a very early stage and carve out / mould the MI (Management Information) function, working in a fast-growing environment.
SENIOR MI / BI ANALYST - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate business questions to data and analysis requirements; carry out data mining, analysis, visualisation and presentation.
- Creating and developing relationships with the business, identifying and shaping opportunities to improve business process or inform decisions with better Insight and Analysis, e.g. for:
- Credit risk insight - data mining for credit and background checking of potential higher credit-risk customers
- Deep dive into stats to provide MI and customer profiling analysis, as well as perform correlational analysis to help the business make decisions on which customer to approve, retain or acquire – for underwriting the credit financing
- Sales forecasting, target market steering, customer segmentation & profiling, etc
- Interpretation and short/sharp succinct presentation of data/insight to senior management - advising the Board, Senior Execs and Commercial Operations
- Defining and owning Product success metrics and ensuring product changes and new features are measured.
- Analysing the customer and marketplace dynamics to better understand the ecology impact of changes.
- Designing and maintaining reports to facilitate business and development stakeholders
SENIOR MI / BI ANALYST - OVERVIEW OF REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
Our client is looking for someone who has a commercial skill set and focus. The successful candidate will be currently working ideally within Financial Services, looking to join a more agile and innovative business where they can have a lot of autonomy.
Senior MI / BI Analyst - Specific candidate criteria include;
- Strong background in Data Analytics / Insights / Data Science
- Experience working on B2C / CRM Marketing data sets,
- Advanced Excel / VBA, SQL Queries
- Citable senior stakeholder management background,
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop business performance reporting on financial and non-financial data, providing clear and insightful information for decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
If you feel that this role suits you please click on the "Apply Now" button to send us a copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920068