Assistant Investment Accountant
This Leading Real Estate Investment Firm has an excellent reputation for business excellence and also for growing the careers of their staff. With operations across Europe they are expanding their operations and winning market share.
The role will sit within the Investment Finance team, which is responsible for the structuring, financial management and financial co-ordination of their assets from acquisition to disposal.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the quarterly review of management accounts
- Reviewing management accounts of SPVs which are prepared by local accountants and administrators
- Liaising with relevant parties in respect of financial queries
- Ensuring management accounts are reviewed in timely manner to meet internal and external deadlines
- Reviewing the year-end financial statements
- Preparing the year-end financial statement for UK SPVs which are prepared under FRS 102
- Liaising with relevant parties in respect of financial querie
- Ensuring financial statements are reviewed in timely manner
- Monitoring bank accounts for individual property projects
- Preparing drawdown and distribution models
- Reviewing cash flow models and updating models with annual budgets
- Other Ad hoc duties
As the ideal candidate you will be degree education ideally with a 2:1 or higher. You will have experience working in a finance / accounting function and ideally be studying for a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA). You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and have prior experience or an interest in the Real Estate or Investment sector.