Digital Client Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Digital Client Manager in London.
Do you have experience in working with e-commerce platforms and managing digital accounts?
The successful candidate will join a team of 8 and will oversee and manage a range of existing high-profile client relationships from a variety of sectors. Our client would like to see candidates with retail experience apply as they are working with a lot of retail manufacturers at the moment.
As Digital Client Manager you will act as the client's daily point of contact and will build strong relationships based on trust and an excellent client service. The role is challenging and exciting and would be ideal for professionals who are looking to further develop their career in client services whilst working in a fast-paced, fun and friendly working environment.
- Liaising with Project Managers throughout project build, and on the continuing post-build period
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the client's’ processes and making recommendations for positive change
- Resolving client queries quickly, and recognizing when to escalate issues
- Responsible for managing communications across all internal and external teams, and in a BAU context before and after the project commences
- Supporting new business teams with pitches, as required
- Proactively making and acting on recommendations for improving our internal processes
- Ensuring that invoices are accurate and issued in a timely manner and that financial trackers are regularly maintained
- Responsible for project admin, and providing commercial updates
- Ensuring that work is delivered to the high standard expected by both the client and the business
- Actively presenting new ideas, technology and business updates to the client
- Identifying future business opportunities for existing clients
- Encouraging growth and development for a client’s online business
- Able to solve problems with a positive attitude
- Able to quickly build strong, and long-lasting professional relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Knowledgeable of the fashion, retail and manufacturing sector
- Able to communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Able to handle difficult and potentially sensitive situations, in an appropriate, constructive manner
- An enthusiastic team player
- Professional, with a hands-on approach and a willingness to lead by example
- Able to display commercial awareness
- Able to manage budgets and protect profitability
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining strong client relationships in a similar commercial environment
- An agency background, working with high-profile clients
- Experience of working with e-commerce platforms
- Direct experience managing digital accounts
- Knowledge of, or a good understanding e-commerce, mobile apps, digital marketing, SEO, social media
- Experience of budget planning and reporting
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.