Senior SAP Logistics Consultant
Capita requires a contractor for a 3 month contract based in London. The Senior SAP Logistics consultant will work on an implementation of SAP S/4 HANA to replace their existing SAP ECC system. This is not an upgrade. It is a reimplementation.
The role will include ratification of an existing requirements (by participating in requirements gathering workshops & business analysis), followed by the project's realisation phase (configuration, testing, training, documentation, data conversion / upload, go-live support etc.).
The role requires an experienced consultant with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly pick-up and take responsibility for the outstanding tasks of an existing project.
Implementation of SAP S/4 Hana Logistics modules (Procurement - including ARIBA, Inventory Management, MRP, LE)
- Facilitating workshops with Business Stakeholders at all levels to determine business requirements (and amending the blueprint as necessary)
- Identify gaps/difference to the logistics processes/configuration existing in the system
- Amend MM & WM Configuration to deliver the requirements
- Facilitating Business Process Change within 'procure-to-pay' and inventory management processes
- Liaising with other functional teams to ensure delivery of a fully integrated solution
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Creating Functional Specifications for bespoke reports and interfaces
- Liaising with the technical teams to ensure bespoke functionality is correctly delivered
- Data conversion, cleanup and migration. (Material master data, open PO's, GRN, Inventory etc)
- Go Live Support & transition to the service desk/support team
Materials Management & Warehouse Management Design & Configuration within S/4 HANA:
- Organisational Integration
- Integration with PS, SD, PP & FI
- Purchase to Pay scenario
- Procurement process for stock material;
- Procurement process for consumable materials;
- Procurement process for external services;
- Purchase Orders
- Info records
- Source Lists
- Release Strategies (standard and bespoke)
- Workflow integration
- Smart Forms
- Logistics Execution
- Warehouse Management
- Inbound Processes
- Outbound Processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Business analysis & change management
- Documentation of current & proposed business processes
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the business ensuring adherence to template and driving simpler solutions
- Creation of functional specifications for non-standard functionality
- Ability to set, and work to, project deadlines
- Ability to liaise effectively with other functional teams, technical teams and business customers
- Lead sub-projects (including internal and external resource management)
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918877