CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Marketing Executive to join our vibrant marketing team based in London. Ideally seeking an individual with a keen interest in the IT sector.
Purpose of the role
The marketing executive is responsible for the planning, creation, execution, reporting and administration of multiple marketing campaigns to achieve pre-defined objectives for the company and our technology partners. They will be required to produce content for emails, articles and web, alongside the recruitment and hosting of regular events in the UK & Ireland. An essential part of the role is commercial awareness and the ability to manage budgets and the financials.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Google AdWord Certified
- Google Advertising Fundamentals exam- desirable
- Experience in a marketing agency would be beneficial
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B marketing experience in the marketing of hardware or software technology
- Experience with HootSuite, Google Analytics, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Sponsored Content.
- Comfortable using LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing purposes.
- Experience in creating, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns, including content creation, emails, web, social media and event management
- Marketing Automation experience -ideally Marketo
- Knowledge of building landing pages.
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as MailChimp, DotMailer for creating and sending emails, managing databases and building email automations.
- B2B copywriting skills are essential
- A proven ability to manage and improve ROI on lead generation campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO and specifically how to create content optimised for search.
- Experience using WordPress for managing content, creating pages and publishing articles.
- Ability to create buyer personas, identify what product features/benefits are important to each persona and write content specifically for them
- Good understanding of CRM systems.
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all parts of the business, including external partners and remote staff
- Computer literate using MS Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure.
- Time management and strong organisational skills essential
- Good sense of humour
- A can do attitude
- Results orientated
- Team player
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute quarterly marketing vendor plans within budget and adhering to deadlines. Campaigns can consist of emails, social media, PR, direct mail, physical and webinar events and incentives. Lead on scheduled vendor marketing planning and review meetings.
- End User Marketing - events & lead generation campaigns
- Create technology focussed marketing emails, web articles/content, PPC adverts, hand-outs and presentations. Web content will require the following of SEO best practises to maximise search marketing opportunities and maintain and improve rankings on key words and phrases.
- Implement and manage email, content, event, social media and telemarketing campaigns. Provide regular campaign progress feedback/ reports to the sales team and vendors along with end of campaign reporting and pro-actively improve ROI.
- Organise regular B2B events including venue/catering services, collateral, merchandise and recruitment materials; web registration pages, invitation emails and social media. Coordinate and communicate internal launches, focus days, incentives and other integral activities, liaising with the sales team and the vendors from planning through to review stage.
- Administrate and report campaign leads using CRM system and other reporting tools
- Take ownership of vendor marketing finances and vendors responsible for within the marketing P&L, working within allocated budgets to provide the best value and ROI from activities carried out for CMS and our technology partners. Responsible for vendor Market Development Funds (MDF); planning, reporting and administration.
- Proactively manage existing customer data and build prospect databases for CMS and vendor campaigns, based on target stakeholders/buyer/user personas. Use CRM, email marketing tools and segmentation to target relevant campaign audience along with maintaining existing database using campaign reports.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923259